PASSED DOWN FOR CENTURIES IN REMOTE MOUNTAIN SON (ZEN) MONASTERIES IN KOREA
This was a way to develop the health & fitness of body, mind & spirit. As a practice for Buddhist monks, this art teaches more than self-defence skills, developing emotional & spiritual awareness.
- Kicking skills that are great for cardio fitness
- Philosophy of non-violence and peaceful resolution of conflict
- Techniques of avoidance to redirect the attackers force
- Ki (internal energy) development
- and at higher grades Oriental medicine
- Beginners classes, specifically for those with no experience in martial arts. You don’t need to be physically fit or athletic. Each student will be taught individually in a safe, supportive environment.
- On-going classes for all levels, white belt to black belt and beyond.
- One-to-one training available
Tuesday 5.15-6.15pm. Tursday 7.15-8.30pm.
Advance booking essential.
"I've known Master Tim Foyster more years than most people have even trained in the martial arts, and having had the opportunity of meeting with or even training with some of the leading masters of the arts from around the world, one thing I am certain of is that for me, Master Tim Foyster is one of the most knowledgeable masters of Korean martial arts. he is truly second to none, both a traditionalist and innovator, a leader of true martial arts spirit & skill."