One to one classes are a great way to...
- Start yoga - have a lesson or two before going into regular classes
- Study this yoga - ongoing private lessons (e.g. weekly, fortnightly, monthly to suit your requirements)
- Receive further help for those already practising this yoga, deepening your level of practice
We offer many types of one to one:
- Beginners - take your first steps....
- Parivartana Yoga - individually tailored classes in any aspect of the yoga, helping you to a deeper, richer understanding of your yoga practice
- Remedial yoga - an individual yoga practice wil be designed to help with specific health issues e.g. back pain,sciatica, menstrual issues, insomnia etc
- Padma (practical application of yoga philosophy to assist with any area of our lives where we may experience difficulty)
- Yoga for athletes
- Teacher training apprenticeship style
- Guidance for yoga teachers - one to one classes to help give yoga teachers guidance and support in furthering their own yoga studies
You will learn directly with Tim (Senior Teacher 35+ years experience).